How to Correctly Use a Foaming Cleanser
Cleansing foams offer a deep clean because the product can get deep into the pores to clear debris, excess oil, and makeup. Different foaming cleansers can be formulated to address specific skincare concerns and washing with one that suits your skin’s needs can keep your skin feeling fresh and clean. Here's how you do it:
1. Splash your face with warm water. First, pull your hair out of your face and then adjust the water to warm. Use your hands wet your face with water.
2. Gently massage 2-3 pumps over your face. Dispense two pumps of the foaming cleanser into your hand, then massage the foam onto your face and décolleté, avoiding your eyes for 30-60 seconds. This will help cleanse your skin of impurities while increasing circulation.
3. Rinse foam away with warm water. When you have completely lathered your face with the foam, use your hand to splash water onto your skin to rinse away product. Ensure a thorough rinse to remove any residual dirt or cleanser on your face, as this can clog your pores
4. Pat your face dry with a clean towel. Pat your face gently until it’s dry with a clean towel. Avoid your skin with the towel, as this can cause skin irritation and redness.
5. Complete with moisturizer. No matter your skin type, it’s important to always follow a face cleanser with moisturizer to restore your skin’s natural moisture. Skipping this step could result in dryness and irritation leading to more inflammation.How simple was that? If you’re interested in incorporating a nourishing foam cleanser into your skincare routine, we recommend trying the Black