Why Argan Oil is That Gworl
If you’re into skincare, then you’ve certainly heard of Argan Oil, as it is a popular ingredient and for good reason. This nutrient-dense oil can help repair the skin’s barrier and improve wound healing without clogging pores. Ahead, you’ll get to know this skincare superstar’s benefits as well as ways that you can incorporate it into your routine.
- Argan Oil is packed with omega fatty acids, vitamin E, and linoleic acids- all of which work to lightly moisturize skin and soften dry patches.
- Argan oil is non-comedogenic and won't clog pores. This means Argan Oil safe to use on oily or acne-prone skin which may be more sensitive to heavier oils.
- Argon Oil can help with acne. Harsh cleansers can strip skin of natural oils leading to inflammation and breakouts. Incorporating Argan oil can help prevent this cycle.
Thinking of ways to get closer to this super-star ingredient? Check out these simple ideas to incorporate Argan Oil into your skincare routine:
- Use a Daily Cleanser with Argan Oil. Using a cleanser formulated with Argan Oil can help you receive the benefits of the ingredient in an essential step of your skincare routine. Try AFOKOSKIN’s Black Soap Foaming Face Wash.
- Try Double Cleansing. Double cleansing with an oil cleanser followed by a water based cleanser is a great way to tackle makeup removal and remove excess debris from the skin. Try using an Argan Oil based cleansing oil before your foaming cleanser for a deeper cleanse.
- Use underneath makeup. Use 1-2 drops of Argan Oil and pat directly into skin before adding makeup to use Argan Oil as a primer for dry or combination skin.
- Spot treat. Use Argon Oil to target dry areas or inflammation prone areas.